Who Can Hire Our Boats
Here are some examples of the types of groups we welcome to enjoy everything the canals and inland waterways of central England have to offer.
- Scouts, Explorer Scouts, Scout Network
- Brownies, Guides, Senior Guides
- Boys Brigade
- Cadet Forces
Youth Groups and organisations working with young people
- Local Authority Youth and Children’s Services
- Young Carers Network
- Voluntary Youth Organisations (National Association of Youth Club member organisations)
- Youth clubs and centres
- Youth Performing Art Centres
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Centres
- Prince’s Trust
- Rotary International
Schools and Colleges
- Special Needs Schools – including with the visually impaired, those with special needs and partial disability
Community Groups and Projects
- Church Groups
- Military organisations
- Army Welfare Service
- Royal Navy Associations
- Senior and veteran clubs and associations
- Retirement groups
- Social clubs and groups
- Townswomen’s Guilds
- The Women’s Institute
- Groups, organisations and projects working with the disabled and those with special needs
- Groups, organisations and projects working with the disadvantaged and the unemployed
We have a minimum age of eight years but no maximum age.
Group size is a maximum of 12 persons per boat inclusive of a minimum of two leaders, but exclusive of an LNBP Project Skipper.
We look forward to welcoming you on board to enjoy the unique experience of the canals and the inland waterways of central England.