Who Can Hire Our Boats
Here are some examples of the types of groups that can hire our boats:
Youth Groups and organisations working with young people
- Local Authority Youth and Children’s Services
- Young Carers Network
- Voluntary Youth Organisations (National Association of Youth Club member organisations, Princes Trust, etc.)
- Youth Performing Art Centres
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Centres
Schools and Colleges
- Special Needs Schools – including with the visually impaired, those with special needs and partial disability
- Cubs, Scouts, Explorer Scouts, Scout Network
- Brownies, Guides, Senior Guides
- Boys Brigade
- Cadet Forces
Community Groups and Projects:
- Church Groups
- Military organisations & Army Welfare Service
- Senior and veteran clubs and associations
- Social Groups – Over 60’s, Ramblers, WI
- Groups and organisations working with the disabled, the handicapped and those with special needs
- Organisations and projects working with the disadvantaged and the unemployed.
We have a minimum age of 8 years but no maximum age.
Group size is a maximum of 12 persons per boat inclusive of a minimum of 2 leaders, but exclusive of an LNBP Project Skipper.
We look forward to welcoming you on board to enjoy the unique experience of our canals and the inland waterways.